Saturday, September 10, 2005

Vacation refreshment

This is the first time in a while that I have been away from work and a computer for more than 5 days. Sick, I'm even journaling in a sense on a computer. paper seems so permanent. I have two journaling books sitting next to me on my desk. Yet its easier for me to "scribble" on my keyboard. Less pressure to be thoughtful perhaps? No worries that I'm writing for posterity. This website will die in a few years, these bits will be flushed along the superhighway.

Spent most of the last few days in the woods - literally. Like any good vacation, I'm now more refreshed to come back to my normal reality. Getting away was good medicine. I can't say I had major reflections or life changing thoughts. It was just good to be free of daily thoughts about my normal vocation. Priorities more naturally rebalanced to God, wife & children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home